No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Immersionrc Directional Fatshark SpiroNET 5.8Ghz 13dbi gain FPV flat patch antenna
ImmersionRC 5.8G 13dbi patch antenna Description:
- Product Name: 5.8GHz 13dBi gain antennaconnector:
- SMA all FatShark / ImmersionRC5.8GHz product is compatible
- polarization: right-handed circularly 5.8GHz
- ISM frequencygain: 13dBi
- beam width: 35 degrees (H + V)F. / B
- ratio: 26 dB, VSWR (5740-5860MHz)
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Weight: 53 grams
- Size: 92x92mm
Q: What does the antenna mean left-handed? How to choose left or right?
A: The left-handed and right-handed antenna refers to the direction of the signal transmitted by the antenna. The function of the antenna is the same. Buy according to personal preference. If you are transmitting left-handed, then the receiving antenna must also be purchased left-handed. Only when the directions are consistent can the signal effect be the best.
|Weight||0.500 kg|Share your thoughts!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
Sign up today and you will be able to:
CubixStore Buyer Protection has you covered from click to delivery. Sign up or sign in and you will be able to:
- SPEED YOUR WAY THROUGH CHECKOUT
- TRACK YOUR ORDERS EASILY
- KEEP A RECORD OF ALL YOUR PURCHASES